ScioSense’s ENS210 is a high-performance digital output sensor that monolithically integrates one relative humidity sensor and one high-accuracy temperature sensor. The device is encapsulated in a QFN4 package and includes an I²C slave interface for communication with a master processor.
- Compact size: 2.0 mm x 2.0 mm x 0.75 mm
- Typ. accuracy: temperature sensor ±0.15°C, relative humidity sensor ±2.0% RH
- Digital pre-calibrated output in K and %RH
- Wide operating range: 1.71 V to 3.60 V
- Ultra-low power: standby current 40 nA, active current 6.6 μA @ 1 Hz (1.8 V)
- Low drift: 0.25% p.a.
- Fast response: τT < 1 s, τRH < 3 s
- Home appliances (dryers, cookers, hoods, refrigerators)
- Home and building climate control systems
- Transportation condition monitoring
- Wireless sensor nodes
- Personal health and wellness monitoring
- Industrial automation (e.g., server rooms)
Available Tool: Evaluation Kit For ENS210
The ENS210 Evaluation Kit is a combination of an ENS210 shield and a USB-to-I²C dongle. The evaluation kit connects to a Windows PC via USB port, and the sensor is powered via the USB connector. It can be controlled by a Windows PC-based application, which demonstrates the relative humidity and temperature values measured by the sensor. The PC application can also be used for logging sensor data and monitoring the I²C transaction. The evaluation kit can also be used for quick integration into the end customer’s application. The ENS210 evaluation kit comes with an extensive set of documentation such as a quick start guide, a user manual, application notes, and others, and reference drivers for easy design-in.