It may difficult to find a balance when searching for the perfect platform to begin a new project. Trying to balance price, power, and optimal performance while ensuring the end-product accurately represents a company poses a challenge for many out there. To help make this decision easier, we are proud to announce the NX8MM-D168.
- NXP i.MX8M Mini, Quad-core 1.6GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- Onboard LPDDR4 1GB/2GB/4GB
- 3D GPU / 1080p60 VPU
- GbE / USB / UART / SPI / I²C / PWM / GPIO / MiniPCIe / Audio
- Support MIPI-DSI / MIPI-CSI
- 168 pins Configurable I/O Funciton
- eMMC 4GB~64GB onboard / Micro SD Scoket (Optional)
- Operation Temperature: -20°C ~ +70°C / -40°C ~ +85°C (Optional)
- Compact Size Module: 55mm x 35mm
- OS Support: Yocto Linux, Android 9 Ready
The NX8MM-D168 is equipped with the NXP I.MX8M Mini Quad Core Cortex-A53 1.6 GHz ARM CPU with 3D GPU and includes advanced 14LPC FinFET process technology, which provides more speed and improved power efficiency. At slightly less than half the size of a credit card at 35 x 55mm and utilizing a solid 168 pin board-to-board connector with soldered-on LPDDR4 and eMMC, the NX8MM-D168 can be utilized and implemented into many space-limited applications. Despite its tiny size, it incorporates and supports a wide range of Feature-Rich I/O, such as GbE, USB, UART, SPI, I2C, PWM, MIPI-DSI, among other configurations.
Read more: PROVIDING BALANCE WITH THE NX8MM-D168