One PIC Microcontroller Platform Development Board
Develop firmware using Microchip’s 8/16/32-bit PIC® Microcontrollers all on one board!
Each device comes preprogrammed with firmware to operate the LCD, LED and capacitive touch pads. In addition to three PIC® Microcontrollers, this board also has a dedicated Real-Time Calendar Clock circuit and is able to run from a single AAA Ultimate Lithium battery.
Capacitive Touch Pads
Single Cell Battery Supply
Real-Time Calendar Clock
PICkit™ 3 Connector
PICtail™ Board Connector
- MPLABX V1.00
- .NET Framework v2.0 or later (required for 8bit IR Demo GUI)
- MCP2200 & SimpleIO-M.dll (required for 8bit IR Demo GUI)
- MCP2200 (Downloaded)
- ZENA Wireless Adapter (Provided)
Compilers ( use latest available versions):
- PIC16 HI-TECH: (developed with v9.83)
- PIC24 C30: (developed with v3.31)
- PIC32 C32: (developed with v2.01)
This demo board is populated with 8bit, 16bit, and 32bit PIC microcontrollers. Refer to the schematic of the board for more details.
8 bit MCU : PIC16LF1939
16 bit MCU: PIC24FJ256GA106
OnePIC Demo Board
The demo code consists of:
- A “base” code which demonstrates the
- Three Wireless Demonstrations, one for each PIC
- 8bit – Infrared
- 16bit – RF4CE (Radio Frequency for Consumer Electronics)
- 32bit – WiFi
The following document is intended as a walk-through guide to using the provided software. Items will be presented in the order they might be presented during a demonstration of the OnePIC board.
For more detail: One PIC Microcontroller Platform Development Board
Current Project / Post can also be found using:
- Anobium author software for pic40 development board
- microcontroller plaforms
- pic micro development platform how to turn on