AAEON, a leading manufacturer of network appliances and white box solutions, has released the FWS-2365 desktop network appliance. Designed with a range of powerful features including 5G support and four SFP+ ports, the FWS-2365 powers faster, smarter networks for SD-WAN and uCPE applications.
The FWS-2365 is powered by Intel® Atom™ C3000 processors (formerly Denverton) with support for processors from four to sixteen cores, delivering performance to power more functions. With the Intel processors, the system supports vital performance acceleration tools including Intel QAT, SR-IOV, AES-NI, Virtualization Technology and DPDK. The FWS-2365 also supports TPM and Secure Boot to help maximize data and system security.
The FWS-2365 is built to deliver faster network speeds and higher throughput with up to four SFP+ Fiber 10 Gbps ports, and up to six copper Gigabit LAN ports, two of which can be upgraded to SFP. The FWS-2365 supports LAN Bypass functionality to provide uninterrupted connection and service.
The FWS-2365 is also built to maximize wireless performance, supporting up to three wireless expansion cards and six antennas. The FWS-2365 can support a combination of cards including Wi-Fi, 4G and 5G cellular communication. This allows for greater support for IoT connected devices and leverages the benefits of 5G to enable more flexible network structures.
- Intel® Atom® Processor C3000 series
- 10/100/1000Base-TX Ethernet x 6
- Supports 1 pair bypass (LAN 3 ~ 4)
- Up to 4 x 10G SFP+ Port (C3558 only supports 2 port)
- DDR4 SODIMM socket x 2
- SATA III Port x 2
- On board 16GB eMMC, up to 128GB
- Mini-card slot x 1 (Half-size, PCIe), Mini-card slot x 1 (Full-size, PCIe + USB2.0) with SIM slot
- M.2 B key 3052 x 1 (USB3.0) with SIM slot
- USB3.0 TypeA Port x 2 (1 Port only support USB2.0 signal)