TI’s new bq25890, bq25892, and bq25895 5A chargers with TI’s MaxCharge™ technology charge your mobile device faster while keeping your device cooler. The switch-mode chargers can charge a 1-S Li-Ion cell to 80% capacity in 30 minutes, while traditional devices only reach 30%. The I2C-controlled chargers’ high efficiency and thermal management result in the fastest, safest and coolest charging capability.
- Fast charging to high capacity battery with up to 5A high charging current
- Optimized for high voltage input: >91% charging efficiency at 3A with 9V input
- Innovative Input Current Optimizer (ICO) to maximize input power without overloading adapter
- Resistance compensation from charger output to cell terminal to enhance power delivery to battery
- Integrated ADC for charging system monitoring
For more detail: Single-cell 5-A Li-Ion battery charger with MaxCharge™ technology