FT900 is 32bit RISC MCU developed for high speed, interface bridging tasks.
FT900 provides a large amount of connectivity options. To name only a few, FT900 can:
● process data from parallel camera input and send them via Ethernet
● transform data from camera to create bitmap compatible with FT8xx (EVE) and send it through SPI to display
● collect and process data from available interfaces and store them to SD card
● communicate with wireless modules connected to SPI or UART and send data through Ethernet, USB or CAN interface
● play music stored on SD card by using of external codec connected to I2S interface.
Software development is supported by:
● GNU Tool chain (GCC compiler, binary utilities, GDB debugger) integrated with Eclipse IDE with C/C++ plugin (CDT)
● UMFTPD2A debugger/programmer (1-wire debugging seamless compatible with GDB)
● MM900EV2A evaluation board with front-facing 1,3M pixel camera module, optimized for use in home security, industrial control, home/building automation systems, data logging and embedded multimedia applications. (
● MM900EV-LITE optimized for HMI and embedded display applications
The first samples of FT900L-T, MM900EV2A, MM900EV-LITE and UMFTPD2A can be found in our stock. For FT90x series overview please see MCU brochure. For more information please visit our FTDI info pages. In case of interest
For more detail: FT900 – flexible bridge between interfaces