SDP3x Series – Differential Pressure Sensors
The SDP3x is the world’s smallest differential pressure sensor. It measures just 5 mm x 8 mm x 5 mm, opening up new dimensions of integration and application possibilities. The senor is based on the next generation of the CMOSens® sensor chip and is the heart of Sensirion’s new sensor platform for measuring differential pressure and mass flow.
The SDP3x differential pressure sensor is reflow solderable, provides extended functionality, such as multiple I2C addresses and interrupt functions and a fast sampling time. Like all Sensirion differential pressure sensors, the SDP3x features excellent accuracy and long-term stability and has no zero-point drift. All this makes Sensirion’s differential pressure sensor of the SDP3x series the perfect choice for high volume and cost-sensitive applications, where small size is essential.
The digital and fully calibrated and temperature compensated differential pressure sensor are available in different versions. The digital SDP31 sensor and the analog SDP36 sensor measure bi-directional pressure differences up to 500 Pa, while the digital SDP32 and the analog SDP37 measure bi-directional pressure differences up to 125 Pa. Sensor versions with other pressure ranges will be available later in 2016.
An evaluation kit is available that enables simple and cost-effective evaluation of the SDP3x differential pressure sensor.
The SDP3x Series
SDP31 – digital version (I2C), pressure range: +/- 500 Pa
SDP32 – digital version (I2C), pressure range: +/- 125 Pa
SDP36 – analog version, pressure range: +/- 500 Pa
SDP37 – analog version, pressure range: +/- 125 Pa
- Smallest size (5mm x 8mm x 5mm), opening up new dimension of integration and applications possibilities
- Measurement range ±500Pa (±2 in. H2O), other ranges available later 2016
- Excellent accuracy and repeatability, even below 1Pa
- No zero-offset, no drift
- Calibrated and temperature compensated
- Fast sampling time of 2kHz at 16 bit resolution
- Digital I2C and analog output versions
- Reflow solderable, shipped in tape and reel for pick and place
- Smart averaging algorithm and other digital and analog features
- Evaluation kit available
For more detail: SDP3x Series – Differential Pressure Sensors