This slim, plug and play, free-standing thermal screening system offers a touch-less way to protect environments from risks of illness and viruses via advanced thermal imaging, providing instant body temperature measurements with an accuracy of +/-0.5°F
Saelig Company, Inc. has introduced the PF08H1 Facial Temperature Screening Kiosk – an easy-to-use, self-contained personnel temperature screening device that scans in under 3 seconds, thus allowing or denying entry. Using Heimann sensor technology from Germany, a global leader in thermal imaging technology, the PF08H1 Thermal Guard system detects face temperature with an accuracy of ±0.5degF. This touchless, plug and play standalone system does not require any operator participation, with network connection optional. The 11.6″ x 5.2″ x 1″ Thermal Guard, mounted on a 40” sturdy floor-stand, features an 8”high-resolution LCD display, and provides individual body temperature measurements. It can trigger alerts when readings are higher than normal. With face shape recognition technology, the device can also detect individuals with or without protective facial masks. This provides an unobtrusive way of scanning personnel and makes working environments safer. Access can be denied if no mask is detected. The system can be set up to send an alert via email and/or text when a user has a high temperature or isn’t wearing a mask. It can use facial recognition to deny access to strangers, and also time-stamp employee arrival. The device comes with facial biometric recognition technology using Dual Wide Angle Binocular Cameras. It can support various RFID card readers to allow card access identification.
The high-quality infrared thermal sensor detects body temperature from 32 multi-points on the face with an accuracy of ± 0.5degF. The large, high-resolution LCD can be used as a real-time surveillance visual display. The device can be integrated with turnstiles and magnetic lock doors to provide automated and contactless access. This avoids the unpleasant experience of having an employee or security guard pointing handheld devices at guests, and allows business owners to protect their establishment with minimal distraction & effort. This product is not a medical device and is not intended to be used for diagnostic purposes.
- Instant – scan each person in under 3 seconds – no calibration needed.
- Accurate – 32 averaged facial multi-points detect body temperature with an accuracy of ± 0.5ºF.
- Easy to Use – simple plug and play with a slim, modern design.
- Contactless – touch-less to the user and does not require any participation from an employee.
- Mask Detection – unobtrusively way scan employees and patrons. Deny access if no mask detected.
- Facial Recognition – can deny access to strangers and unauthorized people. Time-stamp employee entrance.
- Comfortable – avoids unpleasant security guard interaction with handheld devices.
- Push Notifications – via email or SMS.