Murata Power Solutions DMR35 Digital Panel Meters perform precision DC current or voltage measurements and feature a highly visible, 3½-digit display with a fast-acting 21-segment bar graph.
This graph provides a helpful indication of quickly changing measured values. Rear-accessible DIP switches allow the selection of measurement range and display brightness. These meters are powered via an external 9VDC to 32VDC power supply and typically require only 37mA when operated at 12V. The measurement inputs offer +/-48V of the common-mode input range, simplifying use in a range of applications.
Murata Power Solutions DMR35 Digital Panel Meters have a rugged polycarbonate housing that is mountable in a round hole using the supplied screws. These units are designed as a mechanical drop-in replacement for many commonly available analog movement meters. The DMR35 series is ideal for use in laboratory instrumentation, factory automation, and other applications requiring precise DC current or voltage monitoring.
- Bright, easily readable LED display
- Up to 3½ digit measurements
- Bar-graph display scale
- 0.8% measurement accuracy
- Selectable current measurement ranges
- Unipolar / bipolar measurement options
- User-adjustable display brightness
- Mechanical drop-in replacement for common analog-movement meters
- Operates from 9VDC to 32VDC
- Low current consumption, 37mA typical at 12VDC
- Two-year warranty
- Precision internal shunt resistor
- Works with industry-standard external 50mV-output shunt resistors
- 1MΩ input impedance
- Low-burden voltage internal shunt resistors