iWave’s “iW-Rainbow-G27S” Pico-ITX SBC runs Linux or Android on an i.MX8 QuadPlus or QuadMax with up to 8GB LPDDR4, 2x GbE, 2x USB 3.0, 802.11ac/BT, M.2, HDMI in and out, and -40 to 85°C support. [via]
The i.MX8 Quad MAX/Quad Plus Pico ITX SBC integrates Dual Cortex A72 + Quad Cortex A53 Cores, Dual GPU systems, 4K H.265 capable VPU dual failover-ready display controller based i.MX8 QuadMax SoC with on SOM Dual 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet PHY,USB 3.0 hub and IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5.0 module.
This board offers maximum performance with higher efficiency for complex consumer, medical and industrial embedded computing applications. With the 100mm x 72mm Pico-ITX form factor, the SBC is highly packed with all the necessary onboard connectors.
- Dual Complex Core System:
- Complex 1: 4 x Cortex-A53 @ 1.2 GHz
- Complex 2: 2 x Cortex-A72 @ 1.8 GHz
- 2 x Cortex-M4F @ 266 MHz for advanced system control
- 4K H.265 decode & 1080p h.264 enc/deccapable VPU
- Enhanced Vision Capabilities (via GPU)
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5.0
- Dual 1000/100/10 Mbps Ethernet
- Up to 8GB LPDDR4 memory
- Ultra-compact form size 100mm x 72mm
- -40 to +85°C Operation