eight video channels ST chip protects from ESD attack
The HSP061-8M16 is an 8-channel ESD array with a rail to rail architecture designed specifically for the protection of high speed differential lines.
The ultra-low variation of the capacitance ensures very low influence on signal-skew. The large bandwidth and the low reflection make it compatible with 3.4 Gbps.
The device is packaged in μQFN-16L with a 400 μm pitch, which minimizes the PCB area.
- ultralarge bandwidth: 6.3 GHz
- ultralow capacitance: 0.6 pF
- low time domain reflection
- low leakage current: 100 nA at 25 °C
- extended operating junction temperature range: -40 °C to 150 °C
- package size in mm: 3.3 x 1.5 x 0.55
- RoHS compliant
- Benefitshigh ESD robustness of the equipmentsuitable for high density boards
- Complies with following standardsMIL-STD 883G Method 3015-7 Class 3B:8 kVIEC 61000-4-2 level 4:8 kV (contact discharge)15 kV (air discharge)
STMicroelectronics has introduced a chip which protects eight high speed data interfaces against ESD, including HDMI, DisplayPort and DiiVA (Digital interactive interface for Video and Audio).
These interconnects combine several multi-gigabit data channels to achieve total data rates in excess of 10Gbit/s in the case of HDMI 1.4 and up to 13.5Gbit/s for DiiVA.
With its low capacitance per line and close matching between capacitance values, the HSP061-8M16 also minimizes slowing of data edges and prevents signal skew between adjacent lines.
This prevents communication errors that ultimately can produce glitches in played-back HD images or audio.
It will provide 15kV ESD protection meeting IEC 61000-4-2 and has 100ohm differential impedance and 0.6 pF input/output capacitance.
The HSP061-8M16 is sampling now to lead customers, and will be available in a 16-pad uDFN package.
For more read: eight video channels ST chip protects from ESD attack
JLCPCB – Prototype 10 PCBs for $2 (For Any Color)
China’s Largest PCB Prototype Enterprise, 600,000+ Customers & 10,000+ Online Orders Daily
How to Get PCB Cash Coupon from JLCPCB: https://bit.ly/2GMCH9w