The all-in-one DT71 Mini Digital Tweezers is a measuring tool with full differential input measurement, capable of functioning as an LCR / ESR meter, a digital multimeter, or/and an SMD Tester.
Design with innovation and the highest user experience intentions, the DT71 subvert the appearance restrictions of traditional measuring instruments. It is compact by design and has a unique trinary structure that enables its separation into a digital controller, two testing arms, and two replaceable tweezer tips. Everything about its design is such that it brings comfort and an ease-of-use experience to the working professional. It comes with no physical buttons, but can be operated via a hidden touch button located at the top of the controller, and for long-lasting cordless operations, it comes two powerful lithium batteries (built-in) that promise a 10-hour non-stop operation on a single charge.
It is designed as the perfect bench/handy measuring instrument and can be used to automatically measure different parameters including; resistance, inductance, capacitance, frequency, voltage, and diode, continuity, and so on, giving both the primary and secondary parameters. It utilizes several kinds of replaceable gold-plated tweezer tips to meet various application needs and to enable a higher degree of accuracy in measurements.
Some highlight features of the DT71 Tweezers as detailed on the product page include:
- Innovative trinary structure that makes it easy to take apart and carry around. It can be separated into the controller, testing arms, and tweezer tips.
- 90 x 16 OLED display that is rotatable by 360°. Makes it easy to read parameters from any viewing angle.
- Two magnetic elasticity test arms to help with grasping and easy clipping.
- The absence of physical buttons but can easily be operated via a hidden touch button at the top of the controller.
- Ability to automatically recognize left / right-hand operation and adjust the screen display accordingly.
- Built-in big and dual lithium batteries to provide a longer standby time and balance to the test arms. (One full charge can last for 10 hours non-stop).
- Ability to automatically measure resistor, inductor, capacitor, voltage, frequency, and diode.
- Ability to automatically identify components just by grasping them lightly.
- Ability to provide higher measurement accuracy in various usages, thanks to the variety of gold-plated interchangeable tweezer tips.
- A built-in micro signal generator that can output multiple signals.
- Dimensions: 153 mm x 20 mm
- Weight: 22 grams
- Charging time: 2 hours
Read more: DT71 MINI DIGITAL TWEEZERS