DT-BL10 is a development board powered by BL602 WiSoC that sells for around $5. This board is specifically designed to work with a 32-bit RISC-V CPU with dynamic frequency from 1MHz to 192MHz. It has a 276KB SRAM and 128KB ROM.
The main focus of this board is on its wide range of wireless support. It has the support for Wi-Fi 4 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 5.0 Low Energy. Wi-Fi security standards WPS/WEP/WPA/WPA2/WPA3 are available also with this low-power IoT application-focused board.
Moreover, a variety of security features such as secure boot, secure debug, XIP QSPI On-The-Fly AES Decryption (OTFAD), AES-128/192/256 are supported on this 49 × 26 × 3 mm board. Peripheral interfaces include SDIO, SPI, UART, I2C, IR remote, PWM, ADC, DAC, ACOMP, PIR, etc. Flexible GPIO configurations are supported. BL602 has a total of 16 GPIOs.
Board Specifications for the DT-BL10 :
- SoC : Bouffalo BL602 RISC-V processor @ up to 192 Mhz with 276KB RAM, 128KB ROM with WiFi and Bluetooth
- Wireless :
- 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n WiFI 4 up to 65 Mbps (802.11n) or 26 Mbps (802.11g)
- Bluetooth LE 5.0
- PCN antenna
- Peripherals and I/Os :
- SDIO 2.0 slave (AP-Host)
- SPI master/slave, 2x UART, I2C master/slave, 5x PWM channels
- ADC – 10-bit general DAC, 12-bit general ADC, 2x general analog comparators
- PIR (Passive Infra-Red) detection
- IR remote HW accelerator
- 16x flexible GPIOs (BL602) / 23x flexible GPIOs (BL604)
- 4x DMA channels
- RTC timer up to One year
- 2x 32-bit general-purpose timers
- Supply Voltage : 3.0 to 3.6V
- Power consumption : Deep-sleep mode: 22mA; deep standby mode: 2mA
- Dimensions : 20 x 16 x 3mm
- Temperature Range : -20°C to +85°C