Introducing one of the smallest, most upgrade-able, most complete SBC’s on the market sporting the Allwinner H5, the Prime Series 1. The H5 Quad Core SOM (System on a Module) in our dev kit is perfect for makers and developers.
The SOM Module is loaded with features and the complete kit makes those features easier to access. The system is powered by a 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 and a ARM Mali 450 MPR GPU. It has 512MB of RAM and 8GB eMMC storage. We found it hard to find a board with support for greater than one (1) MIPI/CSI camera so we included three (3) mipi csi camera ports. This means no multiplexed cameras or additional hardware to provide 360 degrees visibility. For connectivity, we found most systems only had Wi-Fi/Bluetooth or it was an add-on, so there are a plethora of wired and wireless options available. For wireless needs, the system rocks an Atheros 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0 dual-mode BLE all with the built-in antenna, and a GSM/LTE Global services modem with GPS/GLONASS.
The development board also adds a MicroSD slot for more storage, a 10/100 Ethernet port; so whether wired and/or wireless, we have you covered. The SOM module itself is upgradable, and in our future plans we will release more configurations. Right now it is 512MB, 8GB Emmc. The board itself has GPIO, HDMI, Audio In/Out, Dual USB Type-C, and a USB OTG.
Specifications Listed For The Prime Series 1 Include:
- Processor (via H5 Quad Core SOM) — Allwinner H5 (4x 64-bit Cortex-A53 cores @ 400MHz to 1.4GHz) with Mali-450 MP4 GPU; ATECC508A Secure Element
- 512MB DDR3 RAM (via H5 Quad Core SOM)
- 8GB eMMC (via H5 Quad Core SOM)
- MicroSD slot
- 10/100 Ethernet port
- Atheros 802.11b/g/n with Bluetooth 4.0 dual-mode BLE (via H5 Quad Core SOM)
- GSM/LTE global services modem with GPS/GLONASS
- Internal ceramic antenna
- Optional U.FL external antenna