The industrial ACPL-K308U photovoltaic driver is designed to drive high voltage MOSFETs. It consists of an AlGaAs infrared light-emitting diode (LED) input stage optically coupled to an output detector circuit.
The detector consists of a high-speed photovoltaic diode array and a turn-off circuit. This photovoltaic driver turns on (contact closes) with a minimum input current of 5 mA through the input LED. It turns off (contact opens) with an input voltage of 0.8 V or less. The ACPL-K308U is ideal for the fast turn ON/OFF in inrush current prevention and Insulation resistance measurement/leakage current detection.
- 8 mm creepage and clearance in a compact SSO8 package
- Operating temperature range: -40 °C to +125 °C
- Photovoltaic driver for high voltage MOSFETs in Solid State Relay (SSR) applications
- Typical switching speed: 0.058 ms (TON), 0.016 ms (TOFF) at IF = 10 mA, CL = 1 nF
- Open circuit voltage:
- 8.2 V (typ) at IF = 10 mA
- Short circuit current:
- 60 µA (typ) at IF = 10mA
- Logic circuit compatibility
- Configurable to a wide portfolio of high voltage MOSFETs
- Galvanic isolation
Read more: THE INDUSTRIAL ACPL-K308U PHOTOVOLTAIC DRIVER IS DESIGNED TO DRIVE HIGH VOLTAGE MOSFETS