InnoSenT’s IPS-354 operates in the 24 GHz ISM band and was developed for classic industrial radar applications, especially as a motion sensor for escalators. It is a K-band transceiver with two antennas; the split of the transmitting and receiving path enables maximum gain. For signal intensification, it also comes with an IF pre-amplifier. Its bandwidth is limited to lower the noise floor. Because of its stability in frequency, one version is usable for worldwide use. This product is also available with a wider beam by the manufacturer directly.
The IPS-354 detects the velocity and direction of moving objects in a mid-range coverage area and offers detection range up to 30 meters. The sensor uses a stereo (dual-channel) operation for the identification of motion direction.
To get information about the distance and presence of objects, an FMCW version of the IPS-354 is also available. The IVS-362 detects moving and stationary objects and recognizes distance.
- 24 GHz ISM band
- K-band transceiver
- Analog radar
- Split transmit and receive path for maximum gain
- Bandwidth-limited for lowest noise performance
- Stereo (dual-channel) operation
- CW-radar module
- Motion detection
- Velocity measurement
- Direction detection
- Mid-range detection area
- Certified and approved according to FCC rule 15C, RED article 3.2
- Motion detectors
- Door openers
- Industrial device controls
- Building automation
- Escalator controls
- Triggers for technical products or devices
- Radar-based speed measurement
- Industrial automation and building technologies