Boardcon today released the RK1808 based Single board computer (SBC) EM1808 with 4G/SSD, GPS, and WiFi/BT modules to meet customer demand for AIoT high-performance computing products, and make it easy for traditional embedded devices to upgrade artificial intelligence.
The EM1808 SBC is featuring a Rockchip’s RK1808 processor, which is an AIoT solution with built-in high performance NPU. This Embedded board features dual-core Cortex-A35 CPU architecture, NPU computing performance up to 3.0TOPs and VPU supporting 1080P video codec, microphone array with hardware VAD function and camera video signal input with built-in ISP.
The Embedded Kit offers Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, dual USB2.0/3.0 HOST, MIPI DSI/CSI connector, 4x MEMS microphone, M.2(NGFF) expansion slot for SSD or 4G LTE module, as well as external GPS and WiFi/BT modules. The board can be customized according to the actual needs of the customer.
With the ultimate low power consumption, powerful AI computing of RK1808 and rich AIoT-oriented interfaces, EM1808 can meet customer demand for AI high-performance computing products, and make it easy for traditional embedded devices to upgrade artificial intelligence.
- CPU – Rockchip RK1808, dual Cortex-A35 up to 1.6GHz
- Memory- 2GB LPDDR3
– 8GB eMMC flash
– MicroSD slot
– 1x M.2 SSD interface
- Power Supply – DC 5V/3A
- USB – 3x USB2.0 Host, 1x USB3.0 Host
- Audio – 3.5mm jack for Audio input/output
- Camera – MIPI CSI (26-pin header)
- Display – 26-pin MIPI DSI
– Gigabit Ethernet port (RJ45) via Realtek RTL8211E
– 802.11b/g/n WiFi (2.4GHz) + Bluetooth 4.0
– Optional 4G module via mini M.2 socket + Nano SIM card slot