This thermally conductive 1-part epoxy adhesive is a heat-cured system with an unlimited working time. It is an off white, smooth, thixotropic paste that cures to form a hard, durable and thermally conductive polymer. It bonds well to a wide variety of substances.
Use this thermally conductive adhesive to glue heat sinks to LEDs, CPUs and other heat-generating components.
This 1-part thermal adhesive requires no mixing and is designed to simplify processing. It significantly reduces waste and increases productivity while relieving concerns regarding mix ratios, weighing, and working time. It is stable at room temperature and does not require frozen storage.
We also offer 2-part epoxy thermal adhesives with 5-minute (8329TFF), 20-minute (8349TFM) and 4-hour working times (8329TFS and 8329TCS), plus silver-filled electrically conductive alternatives (9400 and 9410).
Features & Benefits
- Thermal conductivity of 0.8 W/(m·K)
- 1-part – no mixing required
- Room temperature storage
- Unlimited working time
- Cure time: 2 hour at 80 °C (176 °F) or 30 min at 120 °C (248 °F)
- Provides strong electrical insulation
- High compressive strength
- Strong resistance to humidity, salt water, mild bases, and aliphatic hydrocarbons