Similar to the earlier Lindenis V5 designed for AI video processing and 4K encoding, Lindenis has released another single-board computer that uses SoM and baseboard design for 4K camera applications called the Lindenis V536.
The Lindenis V536 which runs on a new Allwinner dual Cortex-A7 processor and a single MIPI SCI interface was designed for applications that rely heavily on popular open-source packages such as Live555, V4L2, FFmpeg and custom framework, and libraries. Capable of doing a lot on image signal processing and video encoding/decoding functions, the Lindenis V536 is suitable for sample applications like 4K camera applications, media player applications, and low-latency A/V streaming applications. It supports functions like image mirroring and flipping, color enhancement and adjustment, bad pixel, and lens shading correction, providing ISP tools for the PC, contrast and sharpness enhancement, motion smear and color noise removal, real-time multi-stream encoding capability, eight ROI encoding as well as MJPEG / JPEG baseline encoding.
- Dimension: 130 x 85mm
- 1 DVP connector for camera input
- eMMC flash module connector and MicroSD card slot for storage
- Analog microphone and 3.5mm line in and out jacks for audio
- 14-pin I2S header, 3-pin ADC header, 3-pin EINT – GPIO header and 4 –pin TWI header with 1 TWI and S-TWI each
- HDMI 1.4 port, SRGB LCD interface, and 4-lane MIPI-DSI + TP interfaces,
- 2x USB 2.0 ports and 1x Micro USB port
- Power and U-boot buttons
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45), Wi-Fi/BT module header, SIM card slot, and optional cellular module.
- Power supply – 5V/2A micro USB connector, 5V/2A via DC jack, 3.7V battery connector, and 20-pin power supply header
- 50 x 50mm in size
- 1GB DDR3 for system memory
- Allwinner V536 dual-core Cortex –A7 processor @ 1.2 GHz and 4K H.265/H.264 video decoding and encoding @30 fps, 28nm process
- SPI NOR flash or SPI NAND flash, bootable MicroSD card for storage
- MIPI CSI connector and MIPI HDMI 1.4 port for video input and output
- Digital microphone for audio
- 802.11b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi 5 and Bluetooth 4.2 via AP6255 for connectivity
- Baseboard Interface – Castellated holes
- Power supply: 5V/2A via micro USB port or castellated holes