Portable and easy to use development platform: iCE40 Ultra Wearable Development Platform features iCE40 Ultra FPGA and MachXO2 with sensors and 1.54” LCD display in a compact watch form factor for designers to implement and develop always-on functions for wearable applications. Powered via built-in battery or simple USB mini cable.
Proof-of-concept demos: Several demos are available for download to speed up your development time.
Enhanced Connectivity: Built-in Bluetooth module for easy connectivity.
- Wearable watch form factor 1.50“ x 1.57“ x 0.87“(WxLxH) with wrist strap*
- iCE40 Ultra (iCE5LP-4K-SWG36) in a 36-ball WLCSP package
- MachXO2 (LCMXO2-2000ZE-1UWG49) in a 49-ball WLCSP package
- LG 1.54” 240×240 Single Lane MIPI DSI Display
- Bluetooth Low-Energy Module
- Sensors: Heart-rate/SpO2, skin temperature, pressure and accelerometer/Gyroscope
- 2 user LEDs, RGB LEDs, High-current White LED and High-current IR LED
- Stereo MEMs PDM Microphones
- 32Mb Quad SPI-flash
- 27MHz Oscillator
- Power via built-in 3.7 V, 250mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery or mini-USB cable
- FTDI 2232HQ USB device allows programming of FPGA and Flash and UART interface to a PC
- Demos available for download:
- Parallel RGB to MIPI DSI bridging
- Health Monitoring**
- IR Transmitter**
* For instruction on how to handle LCD screen and attach watch strap, please click here
** Reference Android APK available to interface with mobile phone over Bluetooth
For more detail: iCE40 Ultra Wearable Development Platform