Diodes’ AP738x regulators maximize system run time with extremely low quiescent current
Diodes’ AP7383 and AP7384 regulators feature ultra-low quiescent current (micropower), wide input voltage range (AP7383 up to 30 V, AP7384 up to 40 V), and low dropout (LDO). This, combined with their high accuracy (1% tolerance), makes them ideal for use in various USB and portable devices.
The AP7383 is available in 1.8 V, 3.0 V, 3.3 V, 3.6 V, 4.15 V, 4.4 V, and 5.0 V fixed output voltage versions. All variants are available in the space-saving SOT25 (with and without enable) and SOT89 (without enable) packages in green molding and are RoHS compliant.
The AP7484 is available in 2.8 V, 3.3 V, 5 V, and 7 V fixed output voltage version.
All variants are available in the space-saving SOT23, SOT89, and TO92 packages in green molding and are RoHS compliant.
- Wide input voltage: 3.5 V to 30 V for AP7383 and 3.5 V to 40 V for AP7384
- Covers 5 V, 9 V, and 12 V power rails
- Wide output voltage: 1.8 V to 5 V for AP7383 and 2.8 V to 7 V for AP7384
- Covers standard I/O voltage levels
- Low quiescent current at 1.8 µA for AP7383 and 2.5 µA for AP7384
- Extends battery life in battery operated products
- Minimizes standby power in low-power systems
- Two pinouts in SOT25 and SOT89 for AP7383; SOT23, SOT89, and TO92 for AP7384
- Matches industry standard footprints
- Enable function extends battery life even further
- 1.0% output accuracy at room temperature
- Maintains accuracy under all conditions
- Built-in overtemperature protection (OTP) function
- Protects system from overtemperature conditions