Traffic Message Channel receiver using PIC18F8722
Main roads traffic status and incident report and display.
- Dual display: colour road map (left) and detailed text messages (right) both with LED backlight.
- Up to 120 TMC messages are stored in memory.
- Auto/manual TMC message scrolling.
- GPS position locator/follower optional.
- Map navigation with mouse sensor and/or micro joystick.
- Map zoom 10km to 80km (in 10km steps)
- City and area presets preconfigured.
- High quality NXP TEF6901AH chip used for best performance.
- Integrated RDS/RBDS radio data demodulator.
- All parts will be available at our shop.
- TMC countries to be supported: Belgium , Netherlands, Germany , France , Sweden and more to come…
- This product will be ported to a smaller OLED OmniBoard project (054 – LiveQ) and will be available as a KIT (PCB + parts) from our online shop.
Free schematics and source code available for download. Last update: August 15, 2008.
Dual display, mouse touchpad and joystick.
Power in (9V..12V AC/DC)
The tuner TEF6901AH, microcontroller PIC18F8722, USB controller, Memory card and power supply are located on the backside.
- Audio output and antenna input.
- Nokia 6610 Colour LCD (128×128) with road map.
- Mouse sensor (red) for touchpad navigation.
- Micro joystick for controls and navigation.
For more detail: Traffic Message Channel receiver using PIC18F8722
JLCPCB – Prototype 10 PCBs for $2 (For Any Color)
China’s Largest PCB Prototype Enterprise, 600,000+ Customers & 10,000+ Online Orders Daily
How to Get PCB Cash Coupon from JLCPCB: https://bit.ly/2GMCH9w
Current Project / Post can also be found using:
- door project with pic
- pic project for dashcam
- cars computer microchip
- microcontroller based autpmobile projects