IBASE Technology Inc., a world leader in the manufacture of a wide range of digital solutions, has rolled out the SI-642-N 4K digital signage player that leverages the 8th Gen Intel® Core™ U-series processors. The platform can be used in commercial establishments to increase brand awareness and customer engagement or deployed in transportation networks to provide real-time information and advertising relevant to the traveler.
The fanless SI-642-N offers high performance and high reliability for 24/7 operation in an industrial-grade design. It is integrated with the IBASE iSMART and Observer technologies for remote monitoring, power on/off scheduling, power recovery, and low-temperature boot functions. With the Intel HD Graphics 620, the system can simultaneously support two independent displays (1x HDMI 2.0 & 1x Active DisplayPort 1.2) with 4K (4096 x 2160) @60Hz resolution as well as two independent audio outputs.
- iSMART intelligent energy-saving & Observer remote monitoring technologies
- 8th Gen Intel® Core™ U-series processor
- 1x HDMI 2.0 + 1x Active DisplayPort 1.2 with independent audio output
- 2x DDR4 2400 SO-DIMM, dual channel, Max. 32GB
- 1x M.2 B-Key (3042) for 4G LTE
- 1x M.2 M-key (2280) for storage
- 1x M.2 E-key (2230) for WiFi or capture card option
- TPM 2.0, vPro and watchdog timer
- Slim & compact fanless design