The IMP23ABSU is a compact, low-power microphone built with a capacitive sensing element and an IC interface.
The sensing element, capable of detecting acoustic waves, is manufactured using a specialized silicon micromachining process to produce audio sensors.
The IMP23ABSU has an acoustic overload point of 130 dBSPL with a typical 64 dB signal-to-noise ratio. The sensitivity of the IMP23ABSU is -38 dBV ±1 dB @ 94 dBSPL, 1 kHz.
The IMP23ABSU is available in a package compliant with reflow soldering and is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C.
- Single supply voltage operation 1.52 V – 3.6 V
- Omnidirectional sensitivity
- High signal-to-noise ratio
- High acoustic overload point: 130 dBSPL typ.
- Package compliant with reflow soldering
- Enhanced RF immunity
- Ultra-flat frequency response
- Ultrasound bandwidth (up to 80 kHz)
- Low latency
- Ultra-low-power: 150 µA max.
- ECOPACK, RoHS, and “Green” compliant
Read more: IMP23ABSU – ANALOG BOTTOM PORT MICROPHONE WITH FREQUENCY RESPONSE UP TO 80KHZ