Unipolar 4-Phase Stepper Motor Controller
This project is a 4-phase unipolar stepper motor controller.
Unipolar 4-Phase Stepper Motor Controller Board will help you control a Stepper Motor or 4 individual Solenoids. This circuit consisting of transistors that serve as current amplifier and also diode to prevent damaging back EMF, circuit uses Darlington transistors to provide high current capacity to unipolar stepper motor. Just provide sequence of pulse using Micro-Controller or descript circuit to roll out the unipolar motor. On board High Watt resistor to control the current, value of the resistor can be set as per your load current requirement.
- Box Header (IDC) connector provides for easy interfacing option
- Separate LED indicator for individual Phase
- Screw terminal connector for easy connection of output load and power supply input
- Power-On LED indicator
- Four mounting holes of 3.2 mm each
- PCB dimensions 86 mm x 49 mm
For more detail: Unipolar 4-Phase Stepper Motor Controller
EasyEDA: Ideas for Circuit Design, Innovation for Electronics Access
Free Circuit Design: Schematic – Simulation – PCB Layout – Gerber Viewer
JLCPCB Prototype: Only $2 for 10pcs 10×10cm, 24 hours Quick Turn, DHL Delivery in 3 days