Optical module with LEDs, integrated IC, analog frontend and Cortex-M0 processor
The AS7000 solution contains the AS7000 module including the LEDs, photo-sensor, analog front end (AFE) and controller as well as application software required to implement an accurate optical HRM/HRV fitness band product.
The module also enables skin temperature and skin resistivity measurements by providing interfaces to external sensors.
The AS7000’s low-power design is particularly well suited to application in fitness bands, smart watches and sports watches, in which board space is limited and in which users look for extended, multi-day intervals between battery recharges.
- Single device integrated optical solution
- Analog optical front end
- Analog electrical front end
- Hardware sequencer
- Powerful 32bit Cortex-M0 processor
- Synchronous demodulator
- Integrated LED driver with current control
- Optical filters
- Enables smallest application size
- Industry-leading HRM measurement quality
- Provides valuable additional information for end user
- Long Operating Time
- Works reliably with ambient light
For All Your PCB Need, One-stop PCB Solution Services Appear:
EasyEDA: free PCB design tool, 200,000+ engineers are using
PCBs: 10pcs 2-layer 10x10cm only $8.21, on-time global shipping
Components: save 50% on cost, save on freight if shipped with ordered PCBs