Optical module with LEDs, integrated IC, analog frontend and Cortex-M0 processor
The AS7000 solution contains the AS7000 module including the LEDs, photo-sensor, analog front end (AFE) and controller as well as application software required to implement an accurate optical HRM/HRV fitness band product.
The module also enables skin temperature and skin resistivity measurements by providing interfaces to external sensors.
The AS7000’s low-power design is particularly well suited to application in fitness bands, smart watches and sports watches, in which board space is limited and in which users look for extended, multi-day intervals between battery recharges.
- Single device integrated optical solution
- Analog optical front end
- Analog electrical front end
- Hardware sequencer
- Powerful 32bit Cortex-M0 processor
- Synchronous demodulator
- Integrated LED driver with current control
- Optical filters
- Enables smallest application size
- Industry-leading HRM measurement quality
- Provides valuable additional information for end user
- Long Operating Time
- Works reliably with ambient light