The BMX160 is a very small low power, low noise absolute orientation sensor designed for use in wearable devices like smart watches or augmented reality glasses. It comprises a 3-axis accelerometer, gyroscope and geomagnetic sensor in a single package. Its current consumption is typically 1580 μA, enabling always-on applications in battery driven devices. The BMX160 is available in a compact 14-pin 2.5 × 3.0 × 0.95 mm³ LGA package.
– Augmented reality and immersive gaming
– 3D scanning and indoor mapping
– Indoor navigation and pedestrian dead-reckoning, step counting
– Wearable accessories requiring small footprint and high performance
– 9-axis sensor fusion, air mouse applications
– Optical image stabilization
For More Details: Bosch Sensortec