Traffic Message Channel receiver using PIC18F8722
Main roads traffic status and incident report and display.
- Dual display: colour road map (left) and detailed text messages (right) both with LED backlight.
- Up to 120 TMC messages are stored in memory.
- Auto/manual TMC message scrolling.
- GPS position locator/follower optional.
- Map navigation with mouse sensor and/or micro joystick.
- Map zoom 10km to 80km (in 10km steps)
- City and area presets preconfigured.
- High quality NXP TEF6901AH chip used for best performance.
- Integrated RDS/RBDS radio data demodulator.
- All parts will be available at our shop.
- TMC countries to be supported: Belgium , Netherlands, Germany , France , Sweden and more to come…
- This product will be ported to a smaller OLED OmniBoard project (054 – LiveQ) and will be available as a KIT (PCB + parts) from our online shop.
Free schematics and source code available for download. Last update: August 15, 2008.
Dual display, mouse touchpad and joystick.
Power in (9V..12V AC/DC)
The tuner TEF6901AH, microcontroller PIC18F8722, USB controller, Memory card and power supply are located on the backside.
- Audio output and antenna input.
- Nokia 6610 Colour LCD (128×128) with road map.
- Mouse sensor (red) for touchpad navigation.
- Micro joystick for controls and navigation.
For more detail: Traffic Message Channel receiver using PIC18F8722
For All Your PCB Need, One-stop PCB Solution Services Appear:
EasyEDA: free PCB design tool, 200,000+ engineers are using
PCBs: 10pcs 2-layer 10x10cm only $8.21, on-time global shipping
Components: save 50% on cost, save on freight if shipped with ordered PCBs