Teddy nightlight multicolor using PIC16F84A microcontroller
Teddy nightlight multicolor
– Out of a pack of bubble bath for children in the shape of teddy bear
– a nightlight with positive economic pressure
– Complete circuit with a PIC16F84A (I was at home, but you can use any programmable microcontroller)
– LED multicolor
Then I drilled the base so that it gets wedged perfectly on the spherical part of the nightlight I drilled (enlarged the hole) also the upper part so as to pass light well.
Then I switched to accommodate nightlight, I removed the original LED and resistor, and I drilled the top of the ball so as to pass the led.
From Schematic to PCB Production, Just Need One Tool
Free Circuit Design Software: learn to use Editor quickly and easily
Cheapest PCB: 10pcs 2-layers 10cm×10cm only $8.21, 3-day build time, 100% E-test
Current Project / Post can also be found using:
- gsm based home automation project pdf
- home automation using 8051 ppt
- senior circuit microchip engineer loc:US
- features of microcontroller that can be used for home automation