Teddy nightlight multicolor using PIC16F84A microcontroller
Teddy nightlight multicolor
– Out of a pack of bubble bath for children in the shape of teddy bear
– a nightlight with positive economic pressure
– Complete circuit with a PIC16F84A (I was at home, but you can use any programmable microcontroller)
– LED multicolor
Then I drilled the base so that it gets wedged perfectly on the spherical part of the nightlight I drilled (enlarged the hole) also the upper part so as to pass light well.
Then I switched to accommodate nightlight, I removed the original LED and resistor, and I drilled the top of the ball so as to pass the led.
We recommend EasyEDA for electronic circuit design.
From Schematic Drawing to PCB Production, Just Need One Tool
Cheap PCB Prototype: 10 pcs 2 layers only $10, quick delivery, 100% E-test
Current Project / Post can also be found using:
- gsm based home automation project pdf
- home automation using 8051 ppt
- senior circuit microchip engineer loc:US
- features of microcontroller that can be used for home automation