Saleae Launches New Logic 4, 8, Pro 8, and Pro 16 Analyzers
Who says logic analyzers canʼt be beautiful? Saleaeʼs Logic USB Logic Analyzer packs a lot of punch in a small, anodized aluminum package.
- Monitors up to 8 channels
- Saves up to 10 billion samples
- Is multi-platform Windows, Mac or Linux
- Can export data in binary, VCD and CSV
- Supports I2C, Async Serial, SPI, 1-Wire, CAN, I2S, PCM, and UNI/O
Used by students, engineers and hobbyists, Saleaeʼs analyzers have been used for satellites, avionics, submarines, electric cars, and more.
For more detail: Saleae Launches New Logic 4, 8, Pro 8, and Pro 16 Analyzers
EasyEDA: Ideas for Circuit Design, Innovation for Electronics Access
Free Circuit Design: Schematic – Simulation – PCB Layout – Gerber Viewer
JLCPCB Prototype: Only $2 for 10pcs 10×10cm, 24 hours Quick Turn, DHL Delivery in 3 days