Maxim Integrated announced the launch of the Essential Analog mobile application for iOS and Android, which allows designers to quickly and easily access Maxim essential analog IC resources directly on their mobile phones.
Designers can learn about the latest technologies, ICs, and design tools, and get alerts on upcoming events and transactions from the Essential Analog app. With this app, designers can:
- Learn from experts: Read application notes and blogs, watch training videos, explore evaluation kits, get events details, and more
- Explore: Check out the Essential Analog Toolkit, a free box of ICs from 20 different categories
- Search and select: Use the Smart Selector’s sliders and dropdowns to find the right parts for your system—even when you are offline
- Tag: Favorite parts and bookmark technical content, or save filtered sets of parts for later review
- Order: Get the Essential Analog Toolkit, samples, ICs, and evaluation kits
- Stay informed: Access your newsfeed and be notified about the latest happenings
- Engage daily: Aim to reach the top of the leaderboard
- Check out datasheets, cross-reference searches, Maxim’s website, and more
For more information on this app, please download from Apple’s App Store or the Google Play Store. English, Chinese, and Japanese are supported.
Read more: MAXIM INTEGRATED LAUNCHES SMARTPHONE APP FOR FAST ACCESS TO ITS ESSENTIAL ANALOG IC RESOURCES