LT6657 – 1.5ppm/°C Drift, Low Noise, Buffered Reference
- Low Drift
A Grade: 1.5ppm/°C Max
B Grade: 3ppm/°C Max
- Low Noise:
0.5ppmP-P (0.1Hz to 10Hz)
0.8ppmRMS (10Hz to 1kHz)
- Wide Supply Range to 40V
- Sources and Sinks 10mA Min
- Line Regulation: 0.2ppm/V
- Load Regulation: 0.7ppm/mA
- Reverse Supply Protection
- Reverse Output Protection
- Low Power Shutdown: <4μA Max
- Thermal Protection
- Can Operate in Shunt Mode
- Configurable as a Negative Reference
- Available Output Voltage Option: 2.5V
- MSOP-8 Package
The LT®6657 is a precision voltage reference that combines robust operating characteristics with extremely low drift and low noise. With advanced curvature compensation, this bandgap reference achieves 1.5ppm/°C drift with predictable temperature behavior, and an initial voltage accuracy of 0.1%. It also offers 0.5ppmP-P noise and very low temperature cycling hysteresis.
The LT6657 is a low dropout reference that can be powered from as little as 50mV above the output voltage, up to 40V. The buffered output supports ±10mA of output drive with low output impedance and precise load regulation. The high sink current capability allows operation as a negative voltage reference with the same precision as a positive reference. This part is safe under reverse battery conditions, and includes current protection when the output is short-circuited and thermal shutdown for overload conditions. A shutdown is included to allow power reduction while enabling a quick turn-on.
The LT6657 is fully specified over the temperature range of –40°C to 125°C. It is available in the 8-lead MSOP package.
- High Temperature Industrial
- High Resolution Data Acquisition Systems
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- Automotive Control and Monitoring
- Medical Equipment
- Shunt and Negative Voltage References
People Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
For more detail: LT6657 – 1.5ppm/°C Drift, Low Noise, Buffered Reference
We recommend EasyEDA for electronic circuit design.
From Schematic Drawing to PCB Production, Just Need One Tool
Cheap PCB Prototype: 10 pcs 2 layers only $10, quick delivery, 100% E-test