HDC1050 Low Power, High Accuracy Digital Humidity Sensor with Temperature Sensor (Rev. C)
- Relative Humidity Accuracy ±3% (typical)
- Temperature Accuracy ±0.2°C (typical)
- 14 Bit Measurement Resolution
- 100 nA Sleep Mode Current
- Average Supply Current:
- 710 nA @ 1sps, 11 bit RH Measurement
- 1.3 µA @ 1sps, 11 bit RH and Temperature Measurement
- Supply Voltage 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Small 3 mm x 3 mm Device Footprint
- I2C Interface
- Smart Thermostats and Room Monitors
- White Goods
- Handheld Meters
- Medical Devices
- Wireless Sensor (TIDA-00374)
The HDC1050 is a digital humidity sensor with integrated temperature sensor that provides excellent measurement accuracy at very low power. The HDC1050 operates over a wide supply range, and is a low cost, low power alternative to competitive solutions in a wide range of common applications. The humidity and temperature sensors are factory calibrated.
Device Information (1)
|PART NUMBER||PACKAGE||BODY SIZE (NOM)|
|HDC1050||PWSON (6-pin) DMB||3.00 mm x 3.00 mm|
- For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the datasheet.
4 Typical Application
Copyright© 2015, Texas Instruments Incorporated. An IMPORTANT NOTICE at the end of this data sheet addresses availability, warranty, changes, use in safety-critical applications, intellectual property matters and other important disclaimers.
Submit Documentation Feedback