EAGLE BOM generation script
BOM-Gen is EGALE ULP script to generate complete BOM (bill of materials) document for EAGLE PCB projects. This script generate BOM document as formatted HTML document.
- Copy bom.ulp file to EAGLE ULP directory. Normally, in Windows operating systems this directory is located at “C:\Program Files\EAGLE-X.X.X\ulp”. Also note that this is an optional step and you can also keep this bom.ulp file in any other convenient location in your computer.
- Run EAGLE and open schematic or board file.
- If you are in schematic view switch to board view by clicking File > Switch to board menu item.
- In Board view click File > Run ULP… menu item.
- Select bom.ulp file and press “Open” button.
- When “Save output file” dialog box appears, select location and filename to save HTML BOM file.
This script is distributed under the terms of MIT License.
For more detail: EAGLE BOM generation script
JLCPCB – Prototype 10 PCBs for $2 + 2 days Lead Time
China’s Largest PCB Prototype Enterprise, 300,000+ Customers & 10,000+ Online Orders Per Day
Inside a huge PCB factory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XCznQFV-Mw