Dual programmable keypad code lock using PIC18F452
Open electrical doors with your secret code only!
Here are the technical specifications:
- Up to two keypads may be connected to drive both relay outputs.
- Professional, outdoor or other keypads may be used.
- Relay outputs are configurable: output voltage +6 to +24VDC (from power input) or simple switch emulation.
- The small LCD is optional, and can be omitted.
- Low power operation with internal switching power regulator and microcontroller auto sleep mode: only 4 .. 8 mA at 12VDC
- The 4-digit secret codes can be changed by the user (previous code needed.)
- Auto blocking after 5 wrong attempts.
- High-pitched piëzo sounds when striking a key.
- Keypad cable length up to 100m.
- This product will be available as a KIT from our online shop.
- Source code (CCS C) can be purchased separately.
PIC hex file , pcb layout and schematics (Eagle) available.
structions for use:
Secret code input: type the 4-digit code and press the # key to activate relay output 1. Press the * key to activate relay output 2.
Changing the secret code: type the previous code and press # or * until the piëzo sounds (after 5 sec.) Then type your new 4-digit code and press # or * to finish.
Downloads: right-click & save as
For more detail: Dual programmable keypad code lock using PIC18F452
EasyEDA: Ideas for Circuit Design, Innovation for Electronics Access
Free Circuit Design: Schematic – Simulation – PCB Layout – Gerber Viewer
Cheapest PCB Prototype: Only $2 for 10pcs 10×10cm PCBs, 24 hours Quick Turn, DHL Delivery in 3 Days
Current Project / Post can also be found using:
- component list require for dual programmable keypad code lock using pic 18f452 microcontroller project
- basic inforamation about dual programmable keypad code lock using pic 18f452
- dual programmable code lock system using pic 18f452 with source code & circuit
- dual programmable code lock using pic 18f452