Buck controller allows 48V to 1V direct step-down
- Wide input voltage range: 4.5V to 60V
- Wide output voltage range: 0.6V to 54V
- Light-load efficiency enhancement
- Low ripple diode emulation mode with pulse skipping
- Programmable soft-start
- Supports prebiased output with SR soft-start
- Programmable frequency: 100kHz to 2MHz
- External sync
- PGOOD indicator
- Forced PWM
- Adaptive shoot-through protection
- No external current sense resistor
- Use lower MOSFET rDS(ON)
- Complete protection
- Overcurrent, overvoltage, over-temperature, undervoltage
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant)
The ISL8117 is a synchronous buck controller to generate POL voltage rails and bias voltage rails for a wide variety of applications in industrial and general purpose segments. Its wide input and output voltage ranges make it suitable for telecommunication and after-market automotive applications.
The ISL8117 uses the valley current modulation technique to bring hassle-free power supply design with minimal number of components and complete protection from unwanted events.
The ISL8117 offers programmable soft-start and enable functions along with a power-good indicator for ease of supply rail sequencing and other housekeeping requirements. In ideal situations, a complete power supply circuit can be designed with 10 external components and provide OV/OC/OT protections in a space conscious 16 Ld 4mmx4mm QFN or easy to assemble 6.4mmx5mm 16 Ld HTSSOP package.
For more detail: Buck controller allows 48V to 1V direct step-down
EasyEDA: Ideas for Circuit Design, Innovation for Electronics Access
Free Circuit Design: Schematic – Simulation – PCB Layout – Gerber Viewer
JLCPCB Prototype: Only $2 for 10pcs 10×10cm, 24 hours Quick Turn, DHL Delivery in 3 days