Avago 2.5A optocouplers are mil-spec
- Commercial Grade, Hermetically Sealed Ceramic Package
- –55°C to +125°C Operating Temperature Range
- 2.5A Maximum Peak Output Current
- IGBT Drive Capability up to IC = 150 A, VCE = 1200 V
- Optically Isolated FAULT Status Feedback
- CMOS/TTL Compatible
- 500ns Maximum Propagation Delay
- “Soft” IGBT Turn-off
- Integrated Fail-Safe IGBT Protection
– Desat (VCE) Detection
– Under Voltage Lock-Out Protection (UVLO) with Hysteresis
- User Configurable: Inverting, Non-inverting, Auto-reset, Auto-shutdown
- Wide Operating VCC Range: 15 V to 30 V
- 15kV/μs Typical Common Mode Rejection (CMR) at VCM = 1000 V
- Military, Aerospace and Harsh Industrial
- High Reliability and Mission Critical Systems
- Isolated IGBT/MOSFET Gate Drive
- AC and Brushless DC Motor Drives
- Switch Mode Power Supplies (SMPS)
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
Avago Technologies has a range of 2.5A hermetic gate drive optocouplers featuring the ACPL-5160 and ACPL-5161.
The ACPL-5160 is a rugged commercial-grade version. The ACPL-5161 is a MIL-STD compliant version manufactured and tested to Class H quality conformance level under MIL-PRF-38534 specifications.
The devices are designed to operate across the full military temperature range of -55 to +125 degree C.
A higher output current drive capability supports high power mosfet and IGBT with power ratings up to 150A and 1200V.
The hermetic devices also incorporate new functions including VCE desaturation (DESAT) detection, under voltage lockout (UVLO), “soft” IGBT turn-off, and isolated open collector fault feedback.
For more read: Avago 2.5A optocouplers are mil-spec
JLCPCB – Prototype 10 PCBs for $2 + 2 days Lead Time
China’s Largest PCB Prototype Enterprise, 300,000+ Customers & 10,000+ Online Orders Per Day
Inside a huge PCB factory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XCznQFV-Mw