5V & 12V Regulated Power Supply
his project can be used to power up TTL and CMOS based projects, it provides 5 VDC & 12 VDC outputs with an onboard mains transformer. The project is based on the industry popular 7800 series voltage regulator in TO220 packages.
- Input: 240 VAC
- Output: 5 V, 12 V @ 600 mA regulated low ripple DC voltage
- Thermal overload/short circuit protection (provided by IC feature)
- Power Battery Terminal (PBT) for easy input and output connection
- External On/Off switch connection possible
- LED indication for outputs
- Four mounting holes of 3.2 mm each
- PCB dimensions 87 mm x 49 mm
For more detail: 5V & 12V Regulated Power Supply
We recommend EasyEDA for electronic circuit design.
From Schematic Drawing to PCB Production, Just Need One Tool
Cheap PCB Prototype: 10 pcs 2 layers only $10, quick delivery, 100% E-test
Current Project / Post can also be found using:
- easyeda 12v 5v