28 Pin PIC Terminal Development Board
Replacement: None. We do not have a direct replacement for this board. This page is for reference only.
Description: A fun package full of potential projects! Development board for 28 pin PIC microcontrollers with power supply circuit, crystal oscillator circuit, RS232 port, ICSP/ICD port, 16×2 alphanumeric Supertwist LCD display, 6 button keyboard, Dallas touch button port, frequency input, ADC input, relay with 10A/250VAC contacts, buzzer, and status LED.
- FR-4, 1.5 mm (0.062″), green solder mask, white silkscreen component print
- Dallas touch button port
- Frequency input
- 0-10V and 0-5V ADC input with buffer OPAMP
- RS232 DB9 female connector
- RS232/TTL level shifter circuit
- ICSP/ICD connector for programming with PIC Programmers and Debuggers (for PICs with ICD support)
- Voltage regulator +5V, 78L05 and filtering capacitors
For more detail: 28 Pin PIC Terminal Development Board
EasyEDA: Ideas for Circuit Design, Innovation for Electronics Access
Free Circuit Design: Schematic – Simulation – PCB Layout – Gerber Viewer
JLCPCB Prototype: Only $2 for 10pcs 10×10cm, 24 hours Quick Turn, DHL Delivery in 3 days